Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A New Beginning

Welcome to my blog! I am Michael James of Arizona. I design and make jewelry.  I also carve, wood burn and hand paint walking sticks.  My wife and I live forty miles from the closest town in the high country of Northwest Arizona, U.S.A. We live in tune with mother nature growing our own "better than organic" vegetables, chickens, rabbits. We would like to share the simple products of our efforts with all of you who visit this site. Primarily this will be a blog about jewelry, gemstones, and any natural item that strikes our fancy. But I warn you I have a tendency to switch from gemstones to solar power and alternative energy at a moments notice so don't be surprised at what pops up here.

For now I will close. Hope you will come back often to see what we've come up with.

Michael James

No comments:

Post a Comment